ABOUT ME AND THIS BLOG.

Santa Fe, Santa Fe, Argentina

Blog Archive

04/06/2015

PRACTICE OF VERB TENSES : Present simple and continuous.

Present simple or present continuous?
1. Look! The boys __________ (come) home.
2. Every day Ayla __________ (go) for a walk.
3. Sofía usually __________ (help) in the kitchen.
4. Bob __________ (make) breakfast now.
5. I __________ (chat) with my sister at the moment.
6. It never __________ (rain) in Valencia.
7. Don´t bother me now. I __________ (work).
8. They _____________ (swim) at the moment.
9. I _____________ (play) chess with my friend.
10. Look! He __________ (leave) the house.
11. Quiet please! I __________ (write) a letter.


12. I __________ (not do) anything at the moment.
13. __________ he __________ (watch) the news regularly. 14. I __________ (work) as an accountant.
15. Eli __________ (work) eight hours a day.
16. I __________ (know) him very well.
17. My wife __________ (have) coffee at the moment.
18. __________ you __________ (meet) your friend now? 19. Sandra __________ (work) on her project at the moment.
20. __________ Milie __________ (work) in a restaurant? 21. He __________ (wear) a T-shirt and shorts today.
22. Carlos __________ (like) fruits and vegetables.
23. Cristina __________ (have) long blond hair.
24. What´s that noise? Someone __________ (play) the piano.



25. She often __________ (talk) to herself.

No comments:

VISITORS TO THE BLOG.

free counters