ABOUT ME AND THIS BLOG.

Santa Fe, Santa Fe, Argentina

Blog Archive

05/11/2021

Review of future tenses – will, won’t, going to and shall.




FUTURE TENSES. 

Preview of part of the worksheet:


1 Complete these two conversations.

 ANNA: I hope I (1) will/won’t do well in my exams. 

BILL: Don’t worry. I’m sure you (2) will/won’t have any problems.

 ANNA: I hope so too, but I think it (3) will/won’t be difficult. 

BILL: I’m sure it (4) will/won’t be as hard as you think. 

ANNA: Well, I (5) will/won’t be very happy if it isn’t. Wish me luck. 

BILL: Good luck! I (6) will/won’t keep my fingers crossed for you. 

BILL: (7) I’ll/I’m going to see the dentist tomorrow. 

ANNA: Have you got an appointment? 

BILL: Yes, at ten o’clock. 

ANNA: I think (8) I’ll/I’m going to come with you. 

BILL: But he (9) won’t/isn’t going to see you! 

ANNA: Why not? BILL: Because you haven’t got an appointment.


No comments:

VISITORS TO THE BLOG.

free counters