ABOUT ME AND THIS BLOG.

Santa Fe, Santa Fe, Argentina

Blog Archive

20/10/2018

2ND TYPE OF CONDITIONAL SENTENCES:EXAMPLES.

·                     How long would it take to see all the exhibits at the Smithsonian?
There are 20 museums and the National Zoo. You can't possibly see everything there is to see. In fact, if you spent 1 minute at each exhibit it would take more than 258 years to see them all!
·                     If I won the lottery, I would buy a big house. (I probably won't win the lottery)
·                     If I met the Queen of England, I would say hello.
·                     She would travel all over the world if she were rich.
·                     She would pass the exam if she ever studied. (She never studies, so this will probably not happen) 
·                     If I were taller, I would buy this dress. 
·                     If I were you, I would give up smoking. 
·                     If I were a plant, I would love the rain.

No comments:

VISITORS TO THE BLOG.

free counters