ABOUT ME AND THIS BLOG.

Santa Fe, Santa Fe, Argentina

Blog Archive

20/09/2017

SECOND CONDITIONAL.


1 Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb in brackets.

1 What would you do if you (win) lots of money?
2 If I were you, I’d (stay) at home tonight.
3 If I (see) a crime happening, I would phone the police.
4 What would you do if you (forget) something very important?
5 If I (pass) all my exams, I would be so happy.
6 What would your mother (think) if you didn’t go home tonight?

2 Write sentences using the prompts.

win €1 million / go on holiday
If I won €1 million, I would go on holiday.
1 go on holiday / meet someone nice
2 meet someone nice / get married
3 get married/buy a house
4 buy a house / need more money
5 need more money / get a job
6 get a job / buy a lottery ticket
7 buy a lottery ticket / win €1 million

3 Are these sentences correct or incorrect? Write the correct sentences.

1 What would you do if you were lost? correct / incorrect
2 If you didn’t have any money, what will you do? correct / incorrect
3 If I meet a famous person, I would ask them for their photograph. correct / incorrect
4 If I were you, I’d take a map. correct / incorrect
5 What would you do if you bitten by a snake? correct / incorrect

6 If I broken my leg, I’d go to hospital. correct / incorrect

http://www.macmillaninspiration.com/original/files/2010/07/INSP3_ws17.pdf

Print out the page, do the exercises and practise the 2nd type of conditional sentences.

No comments:

VISITORS TO THE BLOG.

free counters