ABOUT ME AND THIS BLOG.

Santa Fe, Santa Fe, Argentina

Blog Archive

26/08/2017

FIRST AND SECOND CONDITIONAL SENTENCES.

adapted from:
http://www.esl-lounge.com/student/grammar/3g18-first-second-conditional-exercise.php

buy - eat -  get - rain - not eat - be( 3)- not go  -  sell 

1. If I get home late tonight, I.
2. If Jan could run 100 metres in 10 seconds, he an athlete.
3. If Simon catches a fish today, we  it.
4. She  a Porsche if she won the lottery.
5. If it  in the Sahara desert, everyone would be very surprised.
6. If it rains tonight, we  out.
7. If your dog spoke, youit to the circus.
8. If we play football on Saturday, I tired on Sunday.
9. You fat if you eat too much.
10. If I you, I wouldn't accept that job. It sounds terrible!!

No comments:

VISITORS TO THE BLOG.

free counters