ABOUT ME AND THIS BLOG.

My Photo
Santa Fe, Santa Fe, Argentina
I WORK AS AN E.F.L. (ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE) TEACHER AT E.P.I.E. (=ESCUELA PREPARATORIA DE IDIOMA EXTRANJERO) AT ALMIRANTE BROWN INSTITUTE,WHERE I TEACH 2 CLASSES OF ELEMENTARY STUDENTS AND 1 CLASS OF INTERMEDIATE STUDENTS. THIS IS THE MOST REWARDING WORK I DO. I ALSO TEACH 5TH YEAR STUDENTS AT ALMIRANTE BROWN SECONDARY SCHOOL. IN ORDER TO EASILY FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ON MY BLOG,I SUGGEST THAT YOU SHOULD CHECK THE LABELS,WHICH ARE LISTED IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER,AND CLICK ON THE TOPIC, GRAMMATICAL ITEM,SKILL,ETC. THAT YOU WISH TO READ ABOUT AMONG MY POSTS.HOPE YOU FIND THE BLOG USEFUL!!

PLEASE,STOP AND DO THIS SURVEY : WHY ARE YOU STUDYING ENGLISH?

What do you like the most about English?

Videos on Youtube to help you learn English.
Enjoy!!

VIDEOS TO HELP YOU LEARN ENGLISH!

Loading...

Blog Archive

Visitors to my blog:

Visitors to my blog:

Could you tell me where you are from by placing a pin on my world map? Just click on the button below this message. Thanks.

FIND WHAT YOU NEED IN THIS BLOG AND THE WHOLE WEB!

Custom Search

whos.amung.us

Visitors from all over the world!!!

A BIT OF EVERYTHING!!

Word of the Day

Article of the Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

In the News

Quote of the Day

Spelling Bee
difficulty level:
score: -
please wait...
 
spell the word:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!

 

Hangman

A BIT OF HISTORY...

CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS WELCOME,SO CLICK ON THIS LINK AND

YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENT ABOUT MY BLOG HERE...

CAN YOU RATE MY BLOG,PLEASE?

PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW THIS BLOG.